Who Cares About Kelsey? Educational Kit DVD for K-12 Schools and Non-Profits
Who Cares About Kelsey? is the story of Kelsey's transformation from a defiant and disruptive "problem student" to a motivated and self-confident young woman. Along the way, critical figures in her life play important roles in an education revolution that's about empowering- not overpowering- students with emotional/behavioral disabilities.
NOTE: This version of the Education Kit is licensed for educational, instructional or institutional uses.
• The Who Cares About Kelsey? 56-minute film, open captioned
• The Who Cares About Kelsey? 76-minute “director’s cut” of the film, open captioned
• 2-minute and 6-minute open captioned film trailers
• “Who Cares About Kelsey?”: An Online Reunion & Screening Event (119 minute, with most of the films’ stars, from 2020)
• Our proprietary educational materials, including discussion guides
• Our Host a Screening Toolkit • Access to the 11 companion “mini-films” that were created as part of this project
- Dan Habib
- LikeRightNow Films
- Running Time:
- 56 mins
- NTSC Region 0