Intelligent Lives Educational Kit DVD for K-12 Schools and Non-Profits
INTELLIGENT LIVES stars three pioneering young American adults with intellectual disabilities – Micah, Naieer, and Naomie – who challenge perceptions of intelligence as they navigate high school, college, and the workforce. Academy Award-winning actor and narrator Chris Cooper contextualizes the lives of these central characters through the emotional personal story of his son Jesse, as the film unpacks the shameful and ongoing track record of intelligence testing in the U.S.
NOTE: This version of the Education Kit is licensed for educational, instructional or institutional uses.
· The Intelligent Lives film: one version with open captions, one version with open captions and audio description, and one version with Spanish captions.
· The four companion postsecondary transition films (all open captioned)
· Mr. Connolly Has ALS film (open captions)
· Our proprietary educational PDFs and discussion guides
· Our Host a Screening materials.
- Dan Habib
- LikeRightNow Films
- Running Time:
- 70 mins
- NTSC Region 0